Monday, July 11, 2005

Montana made

Okay, so I wasn't really made in Montana but as most of my friends here have told me, I'm pretty much an adopted native. I made it in on Friday night about 20 minutes early and I have been awake and drinking Montana brews since then. Got to bed at 3:30 am on Friday night after sipping brews at Heather's house until then, then went to the East Helena rodeo dance (not a lot of dancing, mostly lots of drinking). Had to drink bud light there and i nearly puked. Not because I drank that much of it because after the microbrews, domestic lights just taste like piss. I'm sure Liz can understand! Got home that night and to bed around 4:30 in the morning. Had to take care of Heather's brother and his friends. Oh to be that young again! They bounced back like troopers just in time to trim hedge the next morning. More than I could even imagine doing if I had consumed the alcohol they had. Priot to that I survived watching ALL THREE of the original star wars movies with Rachel and Os. Okay, I slept through half of the second one but so did Rachel :) Made it to a movie and dinner with Uncle Ray yesterday. heather and I were nearly asleep by 7:30 after I had another fine beer...Miner's Gold hefeweisen from Lewis and Clark Brewery. My friend Todd showed up though and we had to chat for a while. Went to dairy queen for ice cream and called it a night early. Was asleep by 11:30!

I'm so happy to be home! The rest of the week continues to be filled with microbrews, food from all my favorite places, all done with great friends! Haven't taken a single picture yet but I will and will get them up. Os has taken plenty though, I'm sure he will post a few. Yippeee...I'm home!

No comments: