Thursday, August 18, 2005

Skippin' out

well, since posting my last entry things have calmed down somewhat. I have gone house hunting twice this week and tonight found one that I really liked, it is whispering in my ear right now but the location isn't the greatest. But I'm making progress.

Two loads of jeans/pants are washed and tagged for the garage sale. A pile of hanging shirts and dresses are also tagged and ready for the garage sale. have left a message at my friend's house to set up a drop-off time for tomorrow.

We have a final count on our lake pepin trip, I just need to send out a grocery list.

So, in general, my head isn't spinning nearly as fast as it was on Tuesday but with everything going on I'm bowing out of Half Nekkid Thursday and hopefully will simply be able to find time to look at all of those that have posted. I sort of participated, I posted Osbasso's pic for him :)

Hope you guys all have a great weekend. We head to the lake on Saturday for the day. That should help me relax and get back into my routine. I'll be more interesting then :)

No comments: