Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Half Nekkid Thursday

It's a little early tonight but I can barely keep my eyes open. I was at work from 6:30 this morning until 5:15 this evening and went straight from there to volleyball. Played three straight and won all three. GO HALF FAST! We made it to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner and I got home and was seriously ready to crash. Called Os to chat for a bit, took the below bath, only read about 15 pages of the book you see (White Oleander) and I'm calling it a night. Not even 10 PM! I'm getting old. Anyway, here is the long awaited bathtub picture Os has been begging for. Would you believe he is trying to bribe me for pictures for the return that he will come to the Bon Jovi concert? Speaking of which, anyone seriously considering being able to join me? Tickets go on sale this Saturday. Happy HNT!

No comments: