Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Interesing questions

Since Rachel mentioned that she got this from me I figured I better post my answers. Gave me something mindless to do between being on call, meeting for my Habitat for Humanity planning group, and outlining a Eucharist centered retreat. I need more hours in the day!

1. Legal First name? Nicolle

2. Were you named after anyone? Not sure

3. Do you wish on stars? yes

4. When did you last cry? A few times this weekend over this stupid house buying business

5. What is your favorite lunch meat? Palmento loaf

6. What is your birth date? October 7th

7. What is your most embarrassing CD? Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch

8. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? yes

9. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Yup

10. What are your nicknames? Moose, Pumpkin, Nic

11. Would you bungee jump? Nope

12. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Yes

13. Do you think that you are strong? Yeah, but wish I wasn't most of the time

14. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Blue Bunny Vanilla

15. Shoe Size? 8

16. Red or pink? Red

17. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
When I get really pissed off and angry, I cry when I'm trying to fix the situation

18. Who do you miss most? Grandpa

19. Do you want everyone you send this to, to send it back? it doesnt matter

20. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Brown capris with a pink stripe down the side and I'm barefoot

21. What are you listening to right now? My fingers on the keyboard

22. What did you eat for breakfast? Eggs and two sausage links

23. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
orange

24. What is the weather like right now? HOT

25. Last person you talked to on the phone? Osbasso

26.The first things you notice about the opposite sex?
Their hands

27. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Definitely

28. Favorite Drink? water

29. Hair Color? Dr C says it is eggplant but it is very dark dark red with black low lights right now

30. Do you wear contacts? 24/7

31. Favorite Food? Italian

32. Last Movie You Watched? Brothers Grimm

33. Favorite Day Of The Year? Halloween

34. Scary Movies Or Happy Endings? Scary

35. Summer Or Winter? winter

36. Hugs OR Kisses? hugs

37. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? The cherry graham cracker cheesecake stuff that cindy at my desk makes

38. Who Is Most Likely To Respond? not sure

39. Who Is Least Likely To Respond? not sure

40. Living Arrangements? A rented townhome...attempting to purchase a townhome but my banker is driving me nuts

41. What Books Are You Reading? Holy Blood, Holy Grail

42. What's On Your Mouse Pad? Don't have one

43.What Did You Watch Last night on TV? Yesterday's oprah, several weeks worth of SVU

44. Favorite Smells? clean, crisp air of fall, rain, the boyfriend

45. Favorite junk food? Chocolate

46. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Stones

47. What's the farthest you've been from home?
Scotland

No comments: