Monday, October 31, 2005

No pictures today...forgot the camera

Well, I got lots more done today but I have no photo documentation to go along with it. we had a light day in clinic so I was able to leave around 1:30 pm today. I came back to my current townhome for about an hour, got the mail, had lunch and such. I got over to the new house about 2:30. It was just me today with my stereo. No TV or computer to distract me, so I got a lot done.

I finished all the edging with primer in the living room after bringing in two big lamps to light the room. I checked on the guest bedroom from yesterday, pulled off all the tape, and have a few touch up spots near where we finished up since we ran out of paint. I'll have to get to Menard's for a half gallon of it to touch up. I picked up everything on the floor so tomorrow night Tim, Brian, and I can stack stuff in there.

I taped off the rest of the master bedroom and shook up the can of paint the previous owner had left for the room. I got the two walls she had left plus all the edging in that room done. Left the floors clean so that room is stackable as well.

I called and reserved a moving van for Saturday too. Since we lost yesterday due to the rain, I decided to get a big van that we can get a lot of stuff into in one trip. that way it should go faster due to less driving back and forth. The last big paint task will be the actual color in the living room. I will have the bathroom and the office but they can sort of be done anything.

So now I need supper and a shower. So much for halloween. Better than how I spent it two years ago (in the ER with a panic attack after my ex husband finalized our divorce and sent me an email about it!). No little munchkins for me so I'm a little bummed about that but I just don't have the time this year. Happy Halloween!

No comments: