Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I found it!

Yippeeeee! I finally have accomplished something in the house. I vowed to myself this morning that I was not going to go to bed until it had happened. It was starting to concern me and it was definitely starting to get scary for those most close to me. I have searched for the last two days to no avail. Tonight...the search is over! I have found my razor! My aunt stuffed it into a random make-up bag that got stuffed into one of my random 2nd floor closets. It is found, it's in the shower, and I can't wait to use it tomorrow. It isn't cold enough yet for the furry look.

I actually got more done than just that tonight. I have all my dress pants, jeans, khakis, mostly of my sweaters, and all the hanging cloths that were transported on hangers put into the closet. I have my master bedroom vanity a bit more uncluttered and all my extra lotions and such are in the bathroom closet. Laundry baskets are emptied of packed things and now full of dirty laundry. It's coming together.

My tummy feels a lot better tonight than it has in the last three days. My edginess is fading. Now I'm going to head to bed. Before midnight!

Tomorrow night is it...volleyball playoffs. I'm ready to go...bump, set, KILL!!!

No comments: