Saturday, January 21, 2006

March of the Penguins

Last night I was home alone since boyfriend doesn't fly in for about another hour this morning. Instead of making plans with anyone I stayed home alone. I got home from work around 5:30, made myself supper, watched a couple of my TV shows from the week and relaxed a bit. Then I moved everything in the guest bedroom to the center of the room and put a second coat of my warm caramel color on the walls. That took me about an hour and a half.

At 9:30 I sat down and rented an On Demand movie and painted my toe nails :) I rented March of the Penguins. We had gotten to talking about it at work last week and a couple of my docs said it was worth the $3.99 to rent on my digital cable. So I curled up with a blanket, painted my toe nails and watched the Penguins March.

My friend Dan is trekking across the world and most recently was in the southernmost tip of Argentina hanging out with the penguins. He told a great story about his day with them and shared a bunch of pictures with us. Since he is off on an 8 day back country trip right now, I'm stealing his photos.




No comments: