Sunday, January 01, 2006

The past year

JULY: July started off with a bang...or should I say a bump...or a crash! Whatever, I was finally working on a regular basis and over the Fourth the boyfriend and I decided to go for a nice long bike ride. With 6 miles to go, I crashed hardcore but gosh darn it, I finished the ride, blood and all.













Volleyball also was in full swing. The bare HNT toes picture is the only one I have hanging around from summer ball but team picture is the championship team we assembled for the fall.


MONTANA: After the bike crash I needed some R&R, I headed to Montana. How can you not relax when it is this beautiful?

Missouri River Shoreline

Half Nekkid in Montana
I couldn't pass up taking a picture of a bear with a moose on his ass!


Or the picture of a bear full of bones :)

And of course I got to hang out with Os! And yes, we drank a lot of beer. Several times! We also rocked out at the Mission Mountain Wood Band concert too. That's where I got half nekkid!

My best friend and I pigged out on York burgers while I was home too. Always good!!

AUGUST: August included weekends with Rochester friends.

Dancing at HayDaze with the boyfriend.



Hanging out on the Mississippi River with the gang!


OCTOBER: In October I went to Norfolk, Virginia for the annual PAs in Orthopedic Surgery meeting. That was a great time. I visited the battleship the USS Wisconsin, wandered around Portsmith and historic Norfolk in my free time.




USS Wisconsin: A reserve battleship that is currently docked in Norfolk, Virginia.


My supervisor and I geeked it out at the science museum NAUTICUS. I got to pet the sharks and posed as a mermaid.

NOVEMBER: I bit the bullet in November and purchased my very first home. It still isn't completely put together but it definitely is starting to look like mine.



The living room served as my central operation center for the first month as I attempted to get the rest of the place together.





I got the main floor bathroom themed out in Moose. Couldn't leave the entire place without some sign of my nickname :)




There was at least one room in the house that I didn't have to do anything with. The dining room just needs pictures hung up and the table centered. Easy enough!

DECEMBER: I traveled to South Dakota to spend Christmas with my family.

This is my sister and I, not sure she is really taller than I am but she had some serious heels on.


This is my whole family and also my favorite picture of my mom. She never smiles for the camera when she knows its coming. I got this shot and think it is absolutely perfect.

No comments: