Sunday, January 29, 2006

Sort of awake

It's almost 1 pm on sunday and i'm not quite awake yet so I'm stealing Os's tag for the day. Yesterday took a lot of energy out of me for some reason so the boy and I decided to play it low key. He called Buffalo Wild Wings, I picked it up and brought it over, and we played games at home. I'm proud to say I won my first ever XBox Madden Football game! Fair and square, I beat him! Happy dance in the living room...beat him! We played the Superbowl preview game; I played as the Seahawks, he as the Steelers. I was down by 8 at one point and came back to win 42-32. I was so happy.

Then we decided to play something "intellectual". Pulled out the 90's version of Trivial Pursuit. I'm full of knowledge about stupid trivia. I won that too! Yippee! It took us till 1 n the morning and I was starting to fall asleep between rolling and answering questions but it was fun. Slept like a rock last night, supposedly snoring the entire night :)

So now, for meaningless information about me...

FOUR JOBS YOU'VE HAD IN YOUR LIFE:
Physician Assistant
Barista
Physical Therapy Tech
Optician


MOVIES YOU WOULD WATCH OVER AND OVER:
Pretty Woman
Lady and The Tramp
Shawshank Redemption
Beaches


FOUR PLACES YOU HAVE LIVED:
Rochester, MN
Helena, MT

Mesa, AZ
Vermillion, SD


FOUR TV SHOWS YOU LOVE TO WATCH:
Law and Order SVU
CSI: Las Vegas
Trading Spaces
NCIS


FOUR PLACES YOU HAVE BEEN ON VACATION:
San Diego, CA
Glacier National Park
Las Vegas, NV

Medora, ND

FOUR OF YOUR FAVORITE FOODS:
Mac & Cheese with hot dogs in it
My chili
Mom's molasses cookies
Grandma's beef and barley soup

FOUR PLACES YOU WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
New Zealand back country
Glacier National Park (or pretty much anywhere in western MT)
Italy
A black sand beach somewhere

See...random, but maybe interesting. It gave my coffee time to cool off :)

No comments: