Monday, January 30, 2006

Ugh

i just read rachel's blog, she had a shitty day too. I wasn't until I got home about an hour ago. I spent an hour at the gym with my trainer trying to convince myself that I CAN find the time to get back to the gym. I was feeling rather introspective so I was going to come home, write down my committments to the gym in my planner, eat something and head to bed.

Well....

1...phone call from Aunt to tell me my grandma got transferred from a regular hospital floor to a swing bed type floor and grandma's grumpy (swing bed = Nursing home in her mind)

2...my sister stepped on a toothpick and broke it off in her foot. her retelling of it made my carpet knife incident all too vivid again

3...my mom's insurance company dropped her! Dropped her!! WTF???!?? She is a 61 year old woman with ovarian cancer and they drop her! That't can't be legal

4...got an intraoffice email "reminding" us office gals to be "quiet" when each other is working

5...didn't get supper, it's 10:30, might as well just go to bed

6...didn't get laundry switched, planner done, or anything really!

7...fuck it, I'm going to go to bed and think about how I can't sleep

No comments: