Wednesday, February 22, 2006

First night HNT

Nothing nearly as thought provoking as last thursday's hnt. Thanks again to all of the great comments on my hands. The hand's have been super busy this week so I'm not as creative. I moved into my friend's house tonight to house sit/puppy sit. He's off to Florida for a week and I'm hanging with the woman in his life, McKenzie. She's met me before, she knows her dad and I are friends. She watched part of the Super Bowl laid out across my lap soaking up all the attention of everyone else that was here too. She liked me then.

Now Dad's not in the house and has been gone since late afternoon. She ran out of her kennel as soon as I got here tonight and outside she went. She came back in, ate her supper and now is sulking in her cage. The poor girl. Daddy isn't home :(

I've tried coaxing her out with her ball, treats, kind words but she doesn't want to come out. I've petted her lots in her cage but she won't come out, not even to join me on her favorite TV watching spot on the couch. So I snapped these shots of her, the teddy bear in my hand is so cute. it was outside her cage and at one point she wandered out to drop it inside her cage but wouldn't stay out. I even used it to bribe her sad little self out. Isn't she adorable. I finally gave up and just gave her her teddy bear.

My feet aren't nekkid because McKenzie's house is chilly. i need to crank up the heat :) Look at that sad face though...

So I tried the teddy bear that she has affectionately torn a hole in. Even that couldn't brighten her spirits.
This is where she still sits with her bear in her mouth and those big sad eyes. I'll just keep talking to her and hopefully she will join me.

No comments: