Wednesday, May 17, 2006

It's been a year of HNT????

I'm in no mood to be festive so all I'm able to get up tonight is my very first photo. My mom is in the hospital again with more complications related to her cancer and I'm sort of grumpy.

So here is my first picture. It tells you a few things about me right off the bat if you don't know me. I like my feet and I also have reoccuring injuries to my feet...this particular event involved a shampoo bottle in the shower leaving that evolving bruise at the base of my third and fourth toes. I also like to read...that is a copy of Cold Mountain. I also appreciate good looking men...that's Jude Law next to my big toe. I'm Christian...that's a toe ring with little crosses all the way around (it's been on since May of 4 years ago???) I watch a lot of TV...that's the TV remote next to my toes. The only change since that picture is I have removed the TV from my bedroom. Amazing what HNT reveals about us uh? Thanks fr sharing yourselves.

So Happy Anniversary to everyone that's been around since the beginning, thanks for joining to all those that made it such a success, and welcome to those continuing to join the madness. Happy HNT!

No comments: