Saturday, May 20, 2006

A rant to follow...

I'm working on a rant but until then some mindless word games will work better and are probably safer. So I stole this one from Lime.

I AM
: a rock on the outside, scared on the inside

I SAID: "He broke his leg, he broke his leg" as Barbaro pulled up short today.

I WANT: to not be a smart, responsible adult some days

I WISH: Not very often

I HATE: Cancer, dishonesty, being helpless

I MISS: My mountains

I FEAR: being alone

I HEAR: my kitty pseudo snoring/purring next to me

I WONDER: will things ever calm down?

I REGRET: the lost of a first true love

I AM NOT: going to wallow

I DANCE: like Lime...pretty much anywhere. In the shower, around the kitchen, in the living room and any club we ever get too (and yes, I've danced ON the bar!)

I SING: all the time but never well :) "If God gave you a bad voice, sing twice as loud to punish him" (Aaron Alme)

I CRY: at all three of the Triple Crown Races as they make their last turn. Today I bawled through the whole race.

I AM NOT ALWAYS: Patient

I MADE: my first banana bread out of the Sesame Street cookbook when my mom wasn't home...the doggy wouldn't even eat it :(

I WRITE: with emotion

I CONFUSE: most people

I NEED: an escape.

I SHOULD: get off my butt and finishing cleaning my house.

I START: more than one thing at a time

I FINISH: when I get around to it

No comments: