Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Spare HNT

I took this a few months ago when I thought I could stock pile HNT shots. I hadn't used it yet because lately I have felt inspired. Tonight is a rush...we were on call and I was at work until 6:45 which left me just enough time to drive to my house for a change of clothes and pack into the car for our 7:15 volleyball game.

9-0 baby! And the knee is still intact this week. Dinner afterwards, a shower and scrub, and to the boy's house. Tomorrow off to Duluth for Grandma's Marathon weekend. My aunt, my sister and I are the medical team for mile marker 19...a ER nurse, an athletic trainer, and a PA respectfully. Should be fun.

So here's a spare shot I had saved away. I bought this chain and my grandma gave me the pendent. I love it. It is solid silver so it's a bit heave and when it rests against my skin it gets warm. Plus it goes with a lot of things. And yes, that's my trusty fuzzy bathrobe.

Happy HNT!

No comments: