Monday, July 17, 2006

5 things

Lime had another great meme so since I'm eating and blogging tonight (see her last list) I thought I would play along.

5 Things always in my purse:
1. Migraine meds
2. Key ring with all those discount cards
3. Gum
4. My Barnes and Noble Member Card
5. My lime green pocketbook

5 Things always in my wallet:
1. Driver's license
2. Old movie stubs
3. My Mayo High School fundraiser card
4. My debit card
5. My scrapbook store punchcard

5 Things always in my refrigerator:
1. Eggs
2. Out dated milk...I never get around to finishing a whole jug myself
3. Cheese
4. Beer
5. Something that should have been thrown out...a long time ago

5 Things always in my closet:
1. Too MANY CLOTHES!!!!
2. A belt I never wear
3. Four rubbermaid drawers
4. A tub of unmatched socks
5. Cat hair...in every corner

5 Things always in my car:
1. Road Atlas
2. Gas receipts
3. CD player with a cassette converter (my car is"pre-2000")
4. Window scraper
5. Snow boots and a blanket

5 (or more) Things always on my desk:
1. A collection of ceramic cups I made in college for "desk stuff"
2. Stack of books in my 'to read' pile
3. A printer currently out of ink in it's printheads...might just buy a new printer, there are four of them at $59 a piece!
4. A piece of glass with a skier and mountains etched on the INSIDE...cool, uh??
5. Coupons I never remember to put in my purse

5 People to tag...Yeah, you :)
1. You, in the blue shirt
2. You, the one blogging nekkid
3. You, the one eating and blogging
4. You, the one with insomnia
5. You, the one desperately searching for a blog topic

No comments: