Wednesday, October 18, 2006

HNT...The eyes have it



It was time to ditch the contacts and give the eyes a breather this week. I use to wear my glasses a great deal...I get up pretty early most mornings of the week and getting my eyes open far enough to get my contacts in was always a pain. Then i switched to lenses I could wear 24/7 for 30 days in a row and I was a changed woman! This month I went about four weeks past my usual lense schedule (yup, I wore them for two months). This past weekend I ordered new boxes and once I got the shipping confirmation I tossed the current pair and have worn a different pair of glasses every day this week. I have fun with glasses, I would like to get a few more frames without prescription lenses so I can wear them more often. So here you have three of my sets of frames. I love my Irish eyes!

have a great weekend. Happy HNT!

No comments: