Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Catchin' Up

Man, one long week of work, meetings, and workshops and it is taking me three days to catch up. Now I have a headache that won't seem to budge. Last week I put in some seriously long hours and it didn't end on Friday. I had a Stampin' Up Workshop at my house on Saturday (oh yeah, I have added being a Stampin' Up demonstrator to my list of "things I do") so I spent all morning getting ready for it and afterwards cleaning up.

Sunday I slept nearly the entire day. Don't know what my hang up was. Ate breakfast late, took a two hour nap after breakfast, another 45 minute nap that afternoon and fell asleep half way through my Broncos victory over the Raiders. At least I didn't much in the second half!

Yesterday was another long day at work and today I was home before noon! What have I accomplished? Not a hell of a lot. I cleaned out my work bag, took two naps, switched a load of laundry, watched three episodes of Oprah. Now, my head hurts like crazy. Ugh...I must be getting old or something.

No comments: