Saturday, November 18, 2006

Thanks for...A chance to be busy

The reason Friday's post is getting posted this morning (Saturday) is because I was a bit busy. For the past few weeks at work, things have been pretty slow. I don't like that, I would much rather be busy and scrambling to get things done at the end of the day, then sitting for hours on end trying to find something to do.

Well, work didn't get busy but this weekend sure is and it started last night. I left work around 3:30 and started at the north end of town and worked my way back south running errands. Home Depot for tin and tin snips, Staples for printer cartridges, the mall for a dress and a pair of shoes, Michael's for magnets, glass stones, and ribbon. Once home, I cut the ribbon needed for the workshop on Sunday, started printing the instruction booklets for everyone, showered.

I have a lot to do today and tomorrow morning but I'm looking forward. An idle mind finds crevices to get stuck in. I like being busy and for this weekend's tasks I'm grateful.

No comments: