Sunday, January 21, 2007

The best kind of day...

I normally don't like surprises. I like to plan things out. I like to lay things out in front of me. in grad school, I outlined things so that i didn't have to read solid pages of text. There are a few surprises I like though. Today is one of the surprises...

I got to sleep in unexpectantly first off. Last night when we went to bed, the plan was for both of us to get up at 6:00 am to get ready to hit various stores that were rumored to be getting in the Nintendo Wii. When the alarm went off i wanted to do anything but get up. The boy tucked me in tighter, gave me a little kiss and let me stay in bed! It was wonderful.

I finally got out of bed around 10:00 this morning and woke up to a fresh new coating of snow that is only getting thicker! The unexpected snow fall has been upgraded from a snow advisory to a heavy snow advisory. The snow from last weekend was starting to get a little dingy looking, now it's all fresh, white and fluffy again. I like those sorts of morning surprises.

I'm sipping my coffee now, watching the snow fall, and planning my day so I can get to the boy's house to play with the new Wii! Surprises galore!

No comments: