Saturday, January 20, 2007

There's snow here still...

THE GHOSTS OF 2006 PAST
1. What did you do in 2006 that you'd never done before?
Traveled to a few new places...San Francisco, Chicago, Eagle River WI
2. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Many people...and i've been enjoying the updates and photos all year long
3. Did anyone close to you die?
Not this year but my mom came close a few times
4. What countries did you visit?
Just the good ole USA
5. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006?
More time to relax and take care of myself
6. What dates from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
My birthday in October...my boyfriend took me home to meet his parents. July because of how sick my mom was and seeing the fall risk sign outside her hospital door.

7. Did you suffer illness or injury?
I caught the stomach flu on steriods on Christmas Eve, spent last February home from work for the first time ever with some weird upper respiratory/lung infection.
8. Whose behavior merited celebration?
taking charge of my financial situation
9. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
My inpatience with others as well as my inability at times to let go of the past
10. Where did most of your money go?
This year?? Loan consolidation!
11. What did you get really, really excited about?
Meeting the parents, camping in Glacier Park
12. Compared to this time last year, are you: a) happier or sadder? b) thinner or fatter? c) richer or poorer?
Happier, thinner, richer
13. What was your favorite TV program?
Bones and CSI
14. What was the best book you read?
Memoirs of a Geisha

15. Is there someone or something you missed this past year?
I missed celebrating Thanksgiving with my family.
16. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 29 and we drove to Waupaca, WI for a wedding and meeting his parents
17. What kept you sane?
My friends!
18. What is one new thing you'd like to accomplish this coming Year?
Continue to lower my debt, make some improvements in my house, advance my Stampin' Up business
19. If you could do ONE thing this New Year and NOT get chastised by, or for it, what would you do? Tell some of my patients what I really think of them and their noncompliance.

20. If you could really, and actually, meet one blogger in 2007, who would you want to meet?I would like to meet Lime. She is such a down to earth, energized, generous person. I would like to see her corner of the world with her as my guide.


I got tagged with this because I had snow or ice outside my window according to My Uptopia. If you have sunshine when you read this...you're tagged.

No comments: