Thursday, January 11, 2007

oh my...


2 hours sleep. One #2 mess cleaned from the floor AND his backside. Two #1 messes, one on my grandmother's goose down pillow. An angry, crying brother that wailed most of the night. A cat that growled like he was a dog when his brother got close to check on him.

That's how I spent my night.

It's 9 pm the day after and it's not much better. I at least got him out of the attic, then off the foundation under the floorboards in the basement. I may need to update my tetanus from all that I scraped my arms on. He's curled up at my feet now after I moved a bit to write this post after previously being at my side as seen above. he's not completely hip about his brother hanging out next to him yet. But damn it...this momma stayed up all night with her kids and made it to work the next day.

I'm going to shower and get the dead spiders, 80 year old dust, and cat hair and pee smell off of me before I try to get a full night's sleep...because do you know what tomorrow is?????

MY BOYFRIEND FINALLY COMES HOME!!!!!!

No comments: