Thursday, March 29, 2007

No picture...just a meme

Dirty Little Secrets -- Answer Truthfully. I edited it some.

1. The phone rings; who do you want it to be? The boyfriend, I'm tired and just want to hear his voice.

2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? Yes, drives me nuts when they are scattered.

3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? Talker

4. Do you take compliments well? Not usually...forget to just say thank you and instead fumble all over my words

5. Do you play Sudoku? Only if it's readily available, I won't search out books and such

6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive? Yeah, I'd bitch for a bit but I have the know how to make it for a few weeks.

7. Do you like to ride horses? Yeah but don't have the time or the money for that hobby anymore

8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? Never. First trip was as a junior in college to Yellowstone. I fell in love with it.

9. What was your favorite game as a kid? Gin Rummy with my grandparents

10. If a person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married, would you go for it? Definitely absolutely NEVER! Been on the burned end of that and still recovering.

11. Have you lied to get out of a date? Yes

12. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you? yes, I find different religions interesting

13. Do you like to pursue or be pursued? A bit of both

14. Use three words to describe yourself? committed, over-achiever, faithful

15. Do any songs make you cry? I don't have enough time to list them all

16. Are you continuing your education? Eventually...going to take a death investigations course sometime in the next few years

17. Do you know how to shoot a gun? Not really.

18. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed? Not counting my husband…my purse so I wouldn’t have to get all my identification replaced.

19. How often do you read books? Every single day

20. Do you think more about the past, present or future?The present into the future right now, hence I'm not sleeping well!

21. What is your favorite children's book? Velveteen Rabbit when I was little, Nancy Drew and The Hardy Boys as a pre-teen

22. What color are your eyes? Green

23. How tall are you? 5 feet 8 inches

24. Where is your dream house located? The top of a long driveway in the middle of the woods on top of a mountain in Montana

25. Have you tried sushi? Yes and I don't really like it

26. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth? Yes

27. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden? Last Friday night

28. When was the last time you were at Church? Saturday

29. Where was the furthest place you traveled today?
My accountant's office...maybe 4 miles

30. What was your favorite job? Barista at a privately owned local coffee shop in Helena, MT

31. Do you look like your mom or dad? A bit of both and I notice more of each as I get older.

32. How long does it take you in the shower? 8 minutes (I know because I have it down to a science in the morning)

33. Can you do the splits? Nope

34. If you could fast forward your life, would you? Scared to right now

35. What did you do for New Year's? Had to bail on the romantic weekend so I invited a house full of friends over for chicken lasagna and a lot of wine and champagne.

36. Do you think The Grudge was scary? Not so much scary and just annoying loud and unreal. Hated it.

37. Could you relate to a character in Mean Girls? Never watched it.

38. Do you own a camera phone? Yes, can't seem to buy one without these days.

39. What do you buy at the movies? Popcorn with extra butter, root beer, twizzlers

40. Do you wear your seatbelt? Always

41. What do you wear to sleep? Any sort of pj pant and tank tops

42. Anything big ever happen in your hometown? Nope...300 people don't cause much big

43. Ever been to L.A.? My entire senior class went for 5 days for senior class trip.

44. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads? I pay now, use to download from wherever

45. Are you a gullible person? Nope, I have trust issues so I doubt pretty much everything until I can confirm all details

46. If you could have any job what would it be? Medical examiner

47. Are you easy to get along with? Most days...I have my moments

48. What is your favorite time of day? 11 pm or so...when I can curl up with a good book in the dark and quiet with just a little lamp and my kitties purring on my lap

No comments: