Sunday, March 25, 2007

Spring sprung

Spring sprung this weekend! YEAH!!!!

The last month has been wet, gray, and yucky. Not to mention the emotional turmoil of the past month for me. It's been hard. I'm doing my best to stay positive and the best remedy has been keeping myself very busy. My house is also very clean now. The weather over the last two days has allowed me to open my windows and air things out. I also worked outside in the garage and have this serious itch to clean it all out.

The last month has definitely had more downs then ups. It's amazing what a little sunshine and fresh air can do for one's psyche though. Clears out the cobwebs, dries a few tears (or sometimes a lot), gives things a new shine and outlook. I still don't know what the near future holds for me, I know in my heart what I want and I'll hold on to that because it feels safe. The rest, I can't control and for me that is the hardest part of it all. All I can do is be true to myself and keep both my heart and my soul busy...if spring cleaning is what I need to do it, I guess that's what I'll do.

Have a great week!w

No comments: