Sunday, March 04, 2007

So much for fun times...

i've moved out to the farm. so far so good but it's been nuts. The surgical rep covering for the house owners at his "real" job isn't helping. I have had to make two emergency runs to the hospital (yesterday at 6:15 in the morning and this morning at 8:30 when the hospital called woke me up) because the rep hasn't come in or had the right instruments. Yesterday morning since I was up so darn early I figured I might as well get chores done. That was fun actually.

I got the first two horses let to their pasture without a problem. The "girls" were another story. They wanted OUT and I wasn't moving fast enough. So Cindy and Joys both got to run and frolic around the yard independently for a while before I was able to get their leads on and back into the pasture. Silly girls. I went rounds with a nasty rooster and am proud to say I won :) I got him out of the barn and back into the yard. I went a second round tonight with him and the other gal that is normally doing chores and we beat him again :) Silly rooster!

The electricity went out in the barn too. When I got home from the hospital this morning the gal doing chores had left me a note asking if the lights were working elsewhere. The house stuff was fine. I called the owner and he walked me through all the buildings and they were fine too. He directed me on the phone to two outdoor switchboxes and those were fine. He called a neighbor and he came over. There was one box the owner didn't tell me to look at because he thought it would be fine. Well, with the cold weather and everything plugged in the breaker had switched and that was the problem. We got that fixed too.

Now if everything else was going okay. I'm in tears now, have been most of the weekend and don't know what my future is going to hold for me. The love of my life "isn't sure". Lots to talk about I guess. He wants to talk though so that's good right? I'm scared. I don't want to mess up another relationship that I thought was forever. We are more than friends by a long ways but are we marriage material? If we are close should we work on it? What if we aren't close? I'm just trying to hold myself together and hopefully the rest will fall into place. Great, uh?

No comments: