Sunday, April 01, 2007

Monday, Monday

I have added even MORE books to my "to read" list! I can't read them fast enough lately. I slumped for a while last month but I'm devouring pages again. So I'm leaving you with a quick meme stole from My Utopia and I'm going to keep reading! Hope you all had a wonderful Easter.

1.Whats your name spelt backwards? ellociN

2. What did you do last night? Drove home from Duluth and moved into a friend's house to dog sit for the week

3. The last thing you downloaded onto your computer? The newest iTunes.

4. Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery? ew...no

5. Last time you swam in a pool? at Wisconsin Dells in January

6. What are you wearing? Purple windpants, a Carroll College sweatshirt and my slippers

7. How many cars have you owned? Patch, my Saturn currently. Mom and dad owned the rest.

8. Type of music you dislike most? Vulgar worded anything. Otherwise I'll listen to most about everything.

9. Are you registered to vote? Yes and I have never voted a straight ticket.

10. Do you have cable? Digital cable with a few extra packages added.

11. What kind of computer do you use? Dell laptop


12. Ever made a prank phone call? Yes


13. You like anyone right now? More than they know.

14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? I skydived on my honeymoon. I will NEVER bungee jump.

15. Furthest place you ever travelled? England, Scotland, and Wales

16.Do you have a garden? No, I don't have time.

17. What's your favorite comic strip? I like Cathy and For Better or Worse

18. Do you know all the words to the national anthem? Yes

19. Shower, morning or night? Morning

20. Best movie you've seen in the past month? Wild Hogs

21. Favorite pizza toppings? BBQ Chicken

22. Chips or popcorn? Kettle boiled chips or buttery movie popcorn

23. What cell phone provider do you have? Sprint

24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? Why and how do you do that?

25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? Yes

26. Orange Juice or apple? Orange

27. Who were the last people you sat at lunch with? My aunt and her friend Marilyn yesterday

28. Favorite chocolate bar? Mars Bar with Almonds which you can rarely find anymore

29. Who is your longest friend and how long? Jami...16 years or so

30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? Probably last summer sometime

31. Have you ever won a trophy? Yes and I have no clue where any of them are.

32. Favorite artist? Any nature photograher

33. Favorite computer game? Wii Sports Bowling and Wii Play Cow Racing :)

34. Ever ordered from an infomercial? Nope

35. Sprite or 7-UP? Either but really prefer Ginger Ale

36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work? Yes

37. Last thing you bought at the store? A new stack of books to read

38. Ever thrown up in public? Yes, unfortunately more than once.

39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love? True love, I can't stand money

40. Do you believe in love at first sight? No

41.Can exes just be friends? I'm doubtful

42. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? Do my patients count?

43. Did you have long hair as a young kid? Very. Cut it off in second grade because it would pull my head back when it was wet and give me a headache.

44. What message is on your voicemail machine? Not really sure, something about leaving me a message though

45. Where would you like to go right now? Home with Heather, pizza sticks and Beaches

No comments: