Sunday, May 20, 2007

Makin' a trip of it

This morning I needed to drive to Minneapolis/St. Paul to drop the boyfriend off at the airport for a conference. I decided earlier in the week I need to make a trip out of it other than just stopping long enough to leave him and his bag at the terminal doors. I tried to find contact info for a gal from work who moved up their with no avail. I knew a couples gals who I knew for sure would be around. On Wednesday I started up a chat with Sandi to see if I could crash her weekend with Chelle.

These two know how to throw a girls' weekend. They have a kick-ass suite, their computers rigged out in the room, and a party is goin' down. They were kind enough to let me crash it this afternoon and we headed out to lunch together. It was a good time and we even got the hostess to click a picture for us. These two gals are amazing and I'm in awe of their friendship...Thanks for letting me tag along briefly today!

No comments: