Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Always an adventure

There is always an adventure when I head out west. This time the heat was just too much for my car. As I mentioned yesterday, my car overheated as I drove over McDonald Pass on my way to Deer Lodge. I made it over fine but then the car got hot and hot fast. Well, I got the radiator flushed and all seemed well. Last night the light came back on and this morning it was still on. I took it in again, it was low again and they recommended I have a radiator shop take a peek. They took a peek...there's a crack in one of the tank portions of the system at the point where the water is the hottest. I could replace just the tank but it's cheaper to replace the whole system. I'll be spending $380 to fix my sick car.

Last night I did have a wonderful time at York though. Os let me borrow this picture. This young woman is getting married in 3 days! 3 days! The celebration starts tonight with a girls only dinner. Should be a good time for all of us. Gosh, I'm so excited for here! I love ya Heather!

No comments: