Thursday, July 26, 2007

HNT...special spa edition

The morning started beautifully then filled quickly with smoke as the fire north of town flared. But by the time we were done with our spa day it was blue big skies again. Joslyn, Heather, and I were joined by Joslyn's mom at the spa and had a wonderful afternoon.

Chocolate coffee, water with lemon, and a great robe...what more can a girl ask for?

The bride was a bit vegged out at this point. And she still looks radiant!

These pretty toes kicked over the bottle of nail polish after she got a full pedi with a flavored scrub and everything. Silly girl!

Joslyn, Heather, and I half way through the afternoon.

I moved out of the pedi room so Joslyn's mom could start soaking. That little settee was wonderful and I was nearly asleep.

A finished product for all of us :)

I couldn't just do a plain pink and white mani...I did pink on pink. Now that this is posted, I'm taking a quick nap before another pre-wedding function.

No comments: