Tuesday, July 31, 2007

A little bit of catch up

There are pictures , stories, and slideshows to come but this is what you get tonight. Yes, Heather and Kevin got married. Yes, my boyfriend made it and I think even liked it a bit here. Yes, Rachel and I survived another Glacier National Park trip. We spent two nights at Avalanche Campground and finished off the trip with huckleberry ice cream at Lake MacDonald. More to come.






There were plenty of Big Horn Sheep at the half way mark from the Hidden Lake Lookout to Logan Pass.









We are going to hike to where? That's right. From the look out to Hidden lake is 1.5 miles but we dropped 750 feet. It was well worth the trek though.










How can you not love these views? I'm proud to be an "Outdoor Chick" and I'm even more proud that I successfully made the hike back up.







It isn't a hike to the Hidden Lake Lookout without a few mountain goats.





























Queen of the World!

No comments: