Wednesday, August 01, 2007

HNT...Hidden

Before I go any further I please ask for your prayers and thoughts for all those back home in Minneapolis. For those of you who haven't turned on the news I-35 in Minneapolis collapsed today killing at least 7 people. I have accounted for nearly all the friends I worry about but one guy didn't show for volleyball according to the team so I just sent off an email to check on him. For those families who don't know yet, for those mourning, and for those shaken, please pause a moment.





Rachel and I just got back from Glacier National Park. I snapped a quick shot of my view as I drifted off for a 40 minute nap on the banks of Hidden Lake with my legs in the cool glacial water. What a treat! Three days smoke free with views like this...I wish all could dip there toes in the water but for those who can't; please enjoy the view. Happy HNT!

No comments: