Monday, October 22, 2007

A bit of shopping...

I'm back in the swing of things...at least physically. I went back to work today for a full day. It turned into a longer day than I had anticipated. For a post-call day I was quite busy with 5 dismissals, cast room, and clinic patients. How did that happen? I treated myself to lunch at the Healthy Living Center (aka "The Gym") before meeting with my Wellness Coach. After my meeting I needed to stop at the mall for two things...I needed a new loofah because I left mine in the sink at the farm and I needed to stop at Victoria's Secret to use my birthday gift card. I left with both of those items PLUS a very large bag from Barnes and Noble.

My name is Moosekahl and I'm addicted to books. Nice to meet you!

The latest reads? In no particular order...
  1. the Memory of Running by Ron McLarty
  2. A Time To Grieve: Meditations for Healing After The Death of a Loved One by Carol Staudacher
  3. Sundown, Yellow Moon by Larry Watson
  4. The Last Season by Eric Blehm
  5. 90 Minutes in Heaven by Don Piper with Cecil Murphey
Oh yeah...for my listening pleasure
  1. The Very Best of Diana Krall (Os...do you have this one?)
  2. No Reservations The Soundtrack
I'm so naughty!

No comments: