Thursday, October 11, 2007

Nothing new

Mom has been unresponsive since Monday morning. But she keeps on fighting. Her heart rate is in the 170's and 180's. Her respirations are very shallow but she keeps on going.

Thank you to everyone who has left me messages or sent emails. Mary M, send me your email address, I don't think I have it.

Last night was my first night alone with mom and I did okay except for the nurse turning on the light every two hours in spite of plenty of hallway light coming in. I got the nursing home house kitty to come sleep with me too. Murphy is MASSIVE but he cuddles real good and purrs nice too. At least I had a little company.

Tomorrow my family sells calves so my dad won't be able to come down until tomorrow evening and my sister not at all. Grandma Lena will come in the morning so I can get some sleep in a bed.

Thanks again everyone. Love you all!

No comments: