Wednesday, December 26, 2007

HNT...A year's favorite


This is 2007's favorite HNT I did. I think it might be the only reason I survived 2007 so I'm posting it again more as a reminder to myself than anything else. This is my mom's mom's rosary. This year has NOT been full of highlights to say the least. I'm cried myself to sleep more nights this past year mumbling the rosary myself than I care to remember.

I ended up presenting a three hour retreat on Mary several weeks ago at my church in the middle of enormous stress and I used the traditional rosary as the main focus of the retreat. It just gets me through. Whether I physically have the rosary to hold on to or not, I can still say the prayers. I'm going to keep trudging through with my prayers because right now I'm not sure what else is keeping me going...

Happy HNT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are 3 awesome wishes! How about a free box of Chocolates from your husband as well? This is awesome jewelry - I saw similar stuff being sold on BusStartup