Wednesday, June 11, 2008

HNT...tis the season!

There's not a lot which I like about summer. Particularly in Minnesota. The picture below is hazy but image it as what the air outside looks and feels like. It's only June and the humidity is through the roof. Areas are flooding liking crazy from swollen rivers and creeks. We have had tornado and severe thunderstorm warnings nightly for quite a few days. I hate it all. For the record, Fairbanks gets very little change in humidity and what they do have is low!

This is the one thing that makes my summer worth it. SAND! Lots and lots of volleyball in the sand. I literally have sand in my shorts right now. I need to take a shower but the lightening is really bad again so not sure if I want to jump in or not. So for now, I'll sit with my sandy feet up on the coffee table with the fans going!


Happy HNT!

No comments: