Thursday, July 31, 2008

Leaving on vacation

Things accomplished this week...
  • Jewelry making party
  • Reviewed Milepost Magazine and Al-Can Highway book
  • Got nighttime bite block molded
  • Got manicure and pedicure
  • Got the advance for my Alaska travel expenses arranged
  • Set up vet appointments to get all three cats health certificates to cross into Canada (who knew)
  • Made appt to get bite block fit
  • Made appt to have teeth cleaned
  • Made appt with my primary care doc to get prescriptions for meds updated and to get new script for SAD lights to take with to AK
  • Made appt for cut and color next week
  • Book discussion dinner on 3 Cups of Tea
  • Usual weird stuff at work...coon bites, puncture wound from a pressure washer, things like that
  • Paid bills
  • Working on laundry
  • Fed-Ex'd my application for surgical and hospital privileges to Bassett Community Army Hospital
  • Looked at a few houses in Fairbanks online (trashed a few, filed a few to go see in person)

Leaving in the morning for South Dakota...I need a vacation. Going to plan my road trip to Alaska with my dad. Go to the rodeos, parade, free bbq, and a dance or two during my hometown's annual celebration. Going to drive 1200 miles round trip. Considering it a warm up for the "real" drive in September :)

No comments: