Wednesday, September 24, 2008

HNT: What can you do with...

Ever wonder what one can cook on a two burner stove in a kitchenette smaller than my old bathroom?

Today was my first productive day. Monday I spent running errands and unloading the truck. Tuesday I slept nearly all day but did get the suitcases and book bags unpacked. But mostly slept. Today...today, I got a lot done. I vacuumed out the Mariner (it was only 39 degrees out when I did it too!), put all my trip receipts in order and created a spreadsheet of the expenses, got groceries, when through mail, and concluded tonight with a homemade dinner!

Yup, I managed spaghetti on a stovetop hardly able to bring water to a "rapid boil". It bubbled but I wouldn't have called it a boil. But spaghetti with whole grain noodles it was! Yummy...

Happy HNT from Alaska!

No comments: