Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A meme...

Stole this from Leesa b/c I'm being lazy today! After 4300 miles of driving, getting up at 4:45 am this morning to get my dad to the airport, and still having all my stuff to unpack I'm taking today to do very little. I have a blanket, I'm still in my jammies, watching CSI NY reruns, and waiting for housekeeping to come clean the room. Tomorrow I'll get myself organized...today...nothingness!

Start with your name: Nicolle

If your ex REALLY needed you at 3 am, would you go to his/her house?
The ex husband, no. The recently ex boyfriend, definitely.

When was the last time you wanted to punch someone in their face?
Uhhhmm...I considered banging my own head on the windshield around the 3000 mile point!

What are the last three things you spent money on?
Dinner for dad and I last night, postcards about the Alcan Highway experience, kitty supplies

What was the last thing you cried about?
Last week when I said good bye to everyone in Rochester I bawled repeatedly with each person.

Could you go a day without eating?
Yeah...only if it's replaced by a day of sleeping!

Have you ever kissed anyone whose name started with a J?
Nope

Do you smoke weed regularly?
Nope.

Drugs are bad?
Depends on what kind of drugs we are talking about. And I think MJ would help a lot of people if allowed to.

Has anyone ever told you they're in love with you?
Yes.

When was the last time you were disappointed?
It's been one of those years, I'm looking to turn that around.

Has a girl ever seriously punched you?
Nope.

What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
Banana.

Have you kissed two different people in one night?
Yes.

Is it easy for others to make you feel awkward?
Depends on who the "others" are.

In the past week have you felt stupid?
This week, no. All I had to know how to do this week was drive and pump gas. That was pretty basic.

Have you ever been outside completely naked?
yup.

What would happen if you had a baby with the last person you kissed?
We could probably make it work but man it would be a LOT of work.

Who did you text the most yesterday?
I didn't send any text yesterday.

What were you doing at 10pm Friday night?
Crashing in a hotel room in Fort Nelson, BC planning out the next day's drive to Whitehorse, YT.

What are your plans for today?
You read that up above...doing little to nothing!

Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
Yup.

What was the last reason you went to the doctor for?
To get a "happy light" to help with the long Alaska winters.

What is the last thing you yelled aloud?
Montana! Your food is over THERE!

What do you think of when you think of Australia?
Great wine! Close to New Zealand where I want to back pack some day!

Do you have any gay/lesbian friends?
Yup.

Have you ever kissed the last person you texted?
I don't remember who I texted last, it's a possibility.

What's one action you do when you're really nervous?
Talk really fast.

Would you rather give up the computer or the TV?
TV, I can always watch my shows online :)

Do you find yourself saying mean things to people over the internet that you wouldn't say to their face?
Nope.

One word that explains perfectly how you feel at the moment?
Exhausted!

What did the last text message you received say?
I proposed. Holly said yes.

Do you care if people hate you for no reason?
Yes...to express hate one must be able to explain why they hate you. use your words.

How hard is your life right now?
Sort of in transition right now so not sure how "it" is. Give me a few weeks to get into a grove in the new digs and job and I'll let you know.

Have you ever taken anyone for granted?
Most Likely.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is a "happy light" ?