Monday, September 22, 2008

Alaskan DD

Not that I needed one tonight (I only had a pint and then helped Dad finish his tonight) but as we walked out of Silver Gulch Brewery after dinner, we found this driver waiting for his master. He was parked right by the front door. Always dutiful!

I found this brewery when I was here in June and had the Epicenter Summer Brew with 9% EtOH content! Tonight I tried the Octoberfest which is only available on tap right now, soon to be available for purchase. Even Dad ordered one. I wanted my salmon now that I can have it fresh and of course, beer! Dad got a steak with garlic mashed taters. i would have loved to have had dessert too but I ordered Alaskan Hushpuppies too and just didn't have room. I drank my pint, finished Dad's off for him; now he's at his hotel packing and I'm watching Dancing With the Stars. CSI Miami premiere is next!

I had pictures of the Pipeline from when I was here in June but since I was by myself I didn't get a picture WITH the pipeline. Yes...I'm wearing a Carhart barn coat. The high today was 51 and it was a bit chilly as the sun was going down tonight. I braved town with just a short sleeve t-shirt on most of the day but it was just too cool tonight. It's freezing here at night so a "little" coat is okay, right?

No comments: