Wednesday, October 08, 2008

A good day in Alaska!

Today was a GOOD day in Alaska. Even if I am another year older.

Today, tried another new place to eat today. The Thai food last Friday night was amazing. The Chinese food I got last night for my birthday feast was pretty good. Today, a few of us went to this little Mexican joint. Very yummy!

Today, I found out the check for my travel payment is soon to be on it's way.

Today, I signed paperwork on a place to rent. I'll have a home!

Today, it snowed some more!

Today, I got a care package from Minnesota! This little guy and his little brother were in the box but more importantly a TON of stamping goodies were in the box. I get to stamp now! I can make cards.

Today, I found out I have a three day weekend b/c Monday is a "holiday". I am going to stamp!!! Cards!! Crafts!! YEAH!!!

Thanks to my friends Lynnae and Tammy for hooking me up and sending the hugs and goodies.


Happy HNT!

No comments: