Saturday, October 11, 2008

A lazy Saturday

It is almost noon on Saturday and I'm sort of moving around. I've been awake for a few hours but I haven't done much. Over a bowl of cereal I was browsing a few of my facebook friends and blogs and it looks like it's a theme today. It must be the feeling of fall settling in. People are taking today to just "be". Nothing wrong with that. I'm going to do the same thing. I have plans for tonight but I don't plan on doing much else the rest of today.

I found this on Anne's site and figured I could manage it.

8 favorite tv shows:
1. CSI: (All three)
2. Law and Order: SVU
3. Bones
4. Criminal Minds
5. Grey's Anatomy
6. NCIS
7. According to Jim
8. Army Wives

8 favorite restaurants:
1. The Windbag, Helena MT
2. City Cafe, Rochester MN
3. HuHot
4. Wendy's
5. The Hopleaf, Chicago IL
6. The Brewhouse, Helena MT
7. Pad Thai, Fairbanks AK
8. Eva's, Casa Grande AZ

8 things i did yesterday:
1. Saw patients
2. Finished all my notes
3. Had birthday cake for breakfast
4. Took one of my techs to lunch for helping me with my CBRNE training
5. Called my dad
6. Learned how to do my timecard
7. Took a great nap
8. Watched The Starter Wife and this week's episode of Grey's

8 things i love about fall:
1. Pumpkin...chai, latte, pie, ice cream, carving, seeds
2. All the pretty leaves
3. Crisp mornings
4. Apple orchards
5. My birthday
6. Homemade blankets...quilts, afghans, whatever to curl up on the couch with
7. Hay rides
8. Thanksgiving

8 things i look forward to:
1. Selling my house (any one want a house in Rochester, MN)
2. The three day weekend
3. Moving into the log home I'm renting
4. Getting a routine at the new job
5. My first Alaska winter
6. Getting an automatic car starter for my car for said winter
7. Skiing on Birch Hill
8. Getting to visit Helena to meet Quincey Margaret in person

8 things on my wish list:
1. My house to sell
2. A trip to New Zealand
3. Enough money to pay off my student loans
4. Someone to love
5. A safe winter
6. An Alaskan Huskie
7. Friends to come visit me
8. Time to read all the books I have on my shelves (the pile never gets smaller!)

No comments: