Sunday, November 16, 2008

Come and visit


Come and see me! I now have a nice cozy bedroom for all visitors to stay in! The flannel sheets are on and there is a couple nice heavy comforters on the bed too. Lots of pillows and a few moose to keep you company!
















The dresser is full of all my stuff but there is plenty of clean, vacuumed floor space to spread out your things while you are here.















There is the TV too. It gets a few channels on the basic cable. I'll tweak it more when I have more time.


















My master bathroom came with little to no storage. No where to put towels or all those girly things I like. I put the cabinet together on my own and got it situated. The baskets are handy for all the little stuff.











For the first 10 days the area of cleared out floor was a pit. Literally...hair stuff, lotions, this and that. Still need something to put in that spot but I'll figure it out.
















The little bookshelf is the slickest thing. It COMES assembled. You open the nice flat box, it is trifolded, you pull it out, open the trifolds and the shelves flip down into place! Amazing! With the little bookshelf the counter is now clear enough for Montana to get his drink.

No comments: