Sunday, November 16, 2008

A homecooked meal


I love to cook. Earlier this week I had a craving for tacos but the kitchen wasn't quite ready to cook in. I was making things in the microwave or eating cold sandwiches. It was starting to get old. I have been eating out a lot and was getting itchy to make my own food.

This weekend was MUCH better than last weekend. I have accomplished a lot to make the house seem more like my home. The kitchen is now functional as is the washer and dryer. Tonight I made myself tacos. i know it wasn't fancy but man it tasted good. I use yellow corn shells and brown them on one side and leave them soft on the other. So yummy! I have a few leftovers too so I'll have enough for tomorrow night after work too.

I have a few holiday decoration boxes to put away and then I'm heading to bed. It is starting to look like my house! Yeah! Have a great week everyone!

No comments: