Saturday, November 22, 2008

Something new...Saturday 9



My usual Saturday morning routine includes no alarm, fresh coffee, CMT video top 20 Countdown and a catch up on all the blogs I didn't get to read over the weekend. Today I found this on Leesa's site and thought this would be something fun to do during that time (also gives me time to drink one more cup of coffee before I get down to the business of Saturday). So this will be my first Saturday 9. Enjoy!

1. What did you dream about last night?
I was in a ranch home instead of the lofted house. Had ALL the Stampin' Sistas over and my house was still a mess. The couldn't get to the kitchen, my stampin' stuff or even the bathroom. Then I had a visit from a close friend who needed a pick me up but we didn't have any time alone b/c all the Sistas were here. Then They were all gone and I was in bed and there was this freaky guy looking through my window. I some how recalled he had done it before. I called 911 and no one would answer. I was frantically shutting shades and then I had a call there from the pharmacy b/c they tried to run my prescriptions but with all the bank mess-up they couldn't clear payment.

Yeah...my dreams are usually that messed up.

2. Do you often have nightmares?
Not the bloody gory type but the play with your head, can't tell if you are awake or asleep kind. Often!

3. Do you have any special talents?
Besides being a smart ass? I'm pretty good with kids, I can make some fairly nice greeting cards, and I make a darn mean chili.

4. Who is the most talented person that you know?
If we are talking stampin...that would be Angie back in Preston, MN. She makes amazing things. One of the most intelligent people I had the privilege of knowing and learning from was Sister Annette Moran, who passed away from breast cancer almost two years ago.

5. What did you watch on TV last?
This past week's episodes of CSI: The Original, Eli Stone, and Law & Order. God bless, DVR!

6. Is there a new TV show that you would recommend?
Haven't started watching the new ones yet. I'm recording them to watch all together though.

7. Who was the last person you phoned and why?
Dave, b/c I was pissed at the bank and when I get pissed I cry. He usually lets me vent plus he's pretty good with numbers. Thought he might be able to help me figure it out. He and Tim were out to dinner though. He said he would call me back today. You know...so did the bank manager. Neither have called back yet :(

8. Who was the last person who phoned you and why?
A doctor at the Air Force base to clarify a patient's work restrictions.

9. What was the last snail mail letter that you received?
Other than bills? Definitely not the stolen checks I had ordered. My magazines made it though. No recent personal letter type mail though.

No comments: