Saturday, December 06, 2008

A North Pole Christmas

Today was another Alaska "experience". North Pole, Alaska is just down the Richardson Highway from post. I joined my friend Heather (not Montana Heather, Heather the new physical therapist) and her family to go to Santa Land. The place is Christmas 24/7, 365 days a year. They have a gift shop full of North Pole and Alaskan clothing, knick knacks, and thousands of Christmas ornaments. I did a little gift shopping and we took each other's "Christmas" photos. You can check out the rest of my photos on Facebook but these are a few of my favorites.




















































































I couldn't resist taking a picture with Kris Kringle and the Mrs. for my first Alaska Christmas. I was as giddy as the little kids. It was a wonderful day and I'm grateful for Heather's willingness to drag me along as part of the "family"

.

No comments: