Wednesday, January 21, 2009

HNT...Home is where the heart is

My good friend Marcie makes amazing jewelry. She also helps other people find their own creativity in designing their own jewelry through her personalized jewelry making parties. I have been blessed to spend hours with Marcie making my own and snatching up some of her own creations before they even go out the door. This Christmas was no exception. Marcie now has her own Etsy site...marcie jane designs. I bought myself this necklace for Christmas. It's been on every day since I got it (had to make sure my Aunt Brenda didn't try to take it). I couldn't pass up sharing this great shot of it that happen to turn out when I was taking pictures of the new hair this weekend. The necklace is a perfect every day piece and it has a bit of settlement that I hold true...home is where your heart is.

Happy HNT!

No comments: