Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sleepover...ala AK style!

I have had a wonderful day! I had a good day at work (minus the blue screen of death on my office computer...that's a work in progress per IT). I played volleyball for 3 hours tonight and didn't pull anything. I came home and I had critters in my front yard. The above picture is the back deck steps and the tracks showing how close baby moose got on her way to her sleeping spot. She's RIGHT THERE! in my yard. I could walk over to her, she's THAT close! I stood outside and talked to her for about 15 minutes. Her little ears were twitching and she was chewing her cud. Momma is another 40 feet away but curled up for the night as well. I want to go snuggle with them....

The pictures aren't great, it's an old camera, it's dark, lots of white, but if you click on them and make them big you won't mistake that that is a MOOSE snuggled into the snow about 20 feet from my front deck! She's a good listener too...have I mentioned I love it here?

































































No comments: