Sunday, March 01, 2009

Before the weekend went south...

This weekend was going very well prior to my accident. I wanted to make sure I posted the good things about this weekend. Friday night two groups of friends invited me to dinner at Silver Gulch Brewery. Saturday morning I would be off call. I came with one group and the other group ended up sitting right next to us. It was just one big happy party that night. Good food, great beer, wonderful friends!

This is "Momma" Julia...she has been keeping me calm and collected since yesterday afternoon. Doesn't she look very capable of that? That's a couple of the docs I work with in the back ground. The older one is the one that hired me.





At this point, I can't even remember what made Desiree laugh this hard but it was awesome to see her so happy.






J.W. makes eating look like the most important task in the world.






Doc Meyer's wife took my advice to try one of Delirium's brews. She's a little bitty woman of Panamanian decent. That is one really big bottle of beer with a really high alcohol content. I think Doc Meyer and I helped her finish it.





Steve and Larry were brave beer drinkers. They dared to drink the Sneaky Monkey...14% alcohol, Silver Gulch special brew. It's sneaky alright.


The two tables had to mingle. Especially with dear Darla ready with her camera!







Every great evening must come to an end but when it ends with treats like this you can't complain! Half a pan of bread pudding and peanut butter chocolate brownies with ice cream. I had the cheesecake covered with blueberry sauce made from this summer's local berries. Delicious!

No comments: