Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Bogged down

When you feel like you are stuck in the mud, bogged down, and the world is on your shoulders you need a good pair of galoshes to tromp your way through!

I'm bogged down, feel horrible mentally and physically, and don't really know which direction to go at this point. There are lots of details but it's all related to my truck and the accident. None of which is going well at this point.

But on Saturday night when my friend took me out to distract me and get me out of the house I did finally find a pair of galoshes suitable for the operating room! We do lots of arthroscopic procedures. To do lots of arthroscopic procedures you need lots of fluid to run through the equipment and the joint. A lot of that fluid ends up on the floor. The paper booties over regular OR shoes only hold so much water before they start leaking. I think these galoshes are up to the task.

And aren't they just damn cute!

No comments: