Wednesday, July 15, 2009

HNT...Berry, Berry good

Last night I came home to find a second story screen window popped off and had a head count of TWO instead of THREE kitties. Montana was AWOL. I spent nearly two hours in the yard last night calling for him and searching through the grasses for him in case he was hurt and couldn't come to me. Around midnight last night a game of kitty Marco Polo began and I found my kitty in the raspberry bushes. Yeah, didn't know I had raspberries in my yard. I have LOTS of raspberries. All along the south side of my house and to the north of my storage shed. Thick bushes loaded down with berries. So today after reminding kitty he can't go outside and making sure the screen was secure, I went outside for some treats. They don't get as big as the ones you buy in the grocery store but they are packed with sweetness. I'm going to take a shower and have some fresh berries on ice cream for supper. Happy HNT!



No comments: