Friday, October 30, 2009

What da ya think?


Meet Ruby. Ruby came to stay at the house tonight for the next two weeks. She's a 7 to 9 year old chocolate lab that I am thinking of adopting. She is a big ole lover that is completely mellow. She's curled up on the couch next to me right now and Reggie is standing guard on the kitchen table. He hisses when Ruby walks but and the other two cats haven't come out yet. I'm hoping by morning they will all four be curled up on my bed sleeping in late with me.

I have been looking for a dog since this spring when my landlords gave me permission. I found a few I liked but none that were "just right". My boss found Ruby via his kennel while I was gone in Phoenix and talked to them about letting me try her out. I spent some time with her there last weekend and agreed to trial her. I picked her up after work, picked up a few things at the pet store, and now we are hanging out. Movies, supper, and a little kitty lovin' hopefully is in store for the night!

Wish me luck!

No comments: